Gymnastics Classes for Groups
Gymnastics is a proven foundation for all sports and is the best starting point. The skills they learn will benefit them in all areas of learning and for a lifetime. Eureka Gymnastics club runs classes for groups of children from ages 5 to 12, such as a school group or dance group.
Group Classes are fun, challenging, and fundamental for a child’s growth and development! Qualified coaches run all our classes, and the program provides a great foundation for further skill development in all aspects of physical education.
There are many benefits for kids, especially primary-school age:
- My hands and fingers learn to catch and grip which helps me handle objects and write well
- My eyes learn to follow moving objects which helps me when reading a book
- My feet get stronger and faster which helps me change direction quickly and safely
- My arms become strong so I can have fun in the playground or sports field
- My ears learn to listen better and stimulates my balance so I can concentrate better in class
- My hips become more stable and I can easily bend down to tie shoelaces or pick up a ball
- My legs become stronger which helps me run faster, jump higher and land safely
Eureka’s group’s program usually runs for eight to ten weeks however we run one-off classes too! We can also modify our programs to suit the needs of your group and participants. All group gymnastics classes are one-hour duration.
We have a ratio of 1 coach to 10 students, and our classes run on a circuit rotation where every child will get to experience all apparatus in the gym.